Turn Pink with Tipton, A Breast Cancer Awareness Event

I am so excited to share this event with you all.  As many of you know, I work for my county foundation.  Not long after my diagnosis, one of our board members who works at a local car dealership, helped organize a car wash to raise money for breast cancer awareness.  The proceeds were put in the Women's Fund at the Foundation.  With that, I was able to partner with IU Health Tipton Hospital to create "Turn Pink with Tipton," a breast cancer awareness event at Tipton Hospital on Tuesday, October 29.  Ladies, no matter your age, if you are in the Tipton area, please plan to attend. It is never too early or too late to learn about this cancer that will be diagnosed in 1 out of every 8 women throughout our lifetime. We have two wonderful physician speakers.  We will have many different health related booths.  And of course, we have many fun, pink door prizes to give away.  I am so thankful for the wonderful women at IU Health Tipton Hospital who have helped me make this happen! Please join us for a great evening!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly

The Mystery of Strength