My blog on LillyPad with Eli Lilly Oncology

Well summer is full swing at our house.  The kids are busy running in every direction with work, sports, friends, etc.  I love summer...even though it is still busy, it is a little more relaxing minus all the school activities. 
Levi & David took me to Treatment #31.  It was nice to spend the day with them.  And I am happy to report that everything is still looking stable for me!

I recently had the opportunity to work with a team from Eli Lilly Oncology that shared a blog post on LillyPad that we worked on together. 
Please check it out at this link  Chapter Two: My Metastatic Story

Hope everyone has a great summer!!
Thank you for all of your kind words, thought and prayers for my family!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly

The Mystery of Strength