Lori or Jimmy Fallon...Who Delivers A Better Commencement Speech?


Remember...
So here it is...my commencement speech for Jake's high school graduation!  What?!!?  If you didn't know...don't worry, hardly anyone knew until the day of graduation. 
What an honor this was for me!  I am so thankful that Jimmy Fallon did not accept his invitation because his might have delivered a better speech ;)
Congratulations to Jake and his awesome classmates!
 
I plan to do treatment #14 tomorrow on my way home from a Foundation regional meeting on the north side of Indy. I am going to go to the IU Health Springmill Infusion Center...hoping to catch up with a few great nurses there!  The last time I went there was for my first round of chemo in the spring of 2013. 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. I loved your speech! You are so right about everything you said! Those students were blessed to hear your encouraging advice. Praying for you daily! See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly

The Mystery of Strength