A Pink Gift from My Wonderful Children

Today, my children gave me a special gift that I am so excited to share.  They asked their soccer teams to "Go Pink" for Breast Cancer Awareness and for me.  I want to share these wonderful pictures of all of these special kids!  I was so moved and proud of these kids...especially so many middle school boys. 


My Godson made his own water bottle label.





I am so blessed...
blessed to have five amazing children and blessed that we have so many caring friends. 
I have an infusion this Thursday, so I will not be able to make next weekend's soccer games. Thank you to all of you who made today's games special!!!

My awesome sister-in-law, Brandi and two of my nephews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly

The Mystery of Strength