Birthday #42

My 42nd birthday turned out to be a most amazing day, thanks to a lot of really great friends! 

Three of my dear friends, spent the day with me. The morning started with a short shopping trip, followed by a fun Italian lunch.  Then we were off to hospital for an infusion and doctor appointment. 

Now these girls make me laugh...a lot!  I think we were lucky they were able to give us a private room because we might have been kicked out of the "open pod". 

Would you look at this cheesecake?  Just look at it!!
 
The day got even better when we got back to my house and we all sat around the kitchen table with my family and laughed while we ate a feast. When I walked into the house, I found my kitchen island full of goodies!! Pizzas, breadsticks, my favorite Mexican restaurant's chips, salsa and guacamole, and the big bonus...cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Not to mention an assortment of gifts and cards.  And all of this took place in a very clean house because, you see, three Cleaning Fairies came that day! 
 
 
Thank you everyone who played a part in my special day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

The Mystery of Strength

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly