Treatment Package #3

Wednesday, my awesome sister-in-law, Brandi took me to spend a long day at the IU Health Simon Cancer Center for treatment package #3.   She kept me entertained and well fed throughout our adventure! As you can see, she was quite impressed with my ability to obtain Class A Hazardous Drugs. Lots of laughter!
Thanks for a fun day Brandi!                           I am feeling pretty good..mostly fatigued. I have enjoyed two quiet days at home resting!  Although most of you know, sitting around is not easy for me to do!! 
Appreciate everyday...remember to find something beautiful and find something to laugh about each and everyday.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bravery in the Moments of Brokenness

The Mystery of Strength

Starting Chemo...The Search for Miss Wiggly